So far, I have received ten prizes from the contests I entered during my sweepstakes experiment period in May. They are:
- A Coke FIFA World Cup™ Beach Towel ($6.40)
- A Kindle Book in a Goodreads Giveaway
- A Miller Lite Cannypack ($12.95)
- A $100 gift card for pet supplements
- Tee Shirt and Sunscreen (Local FB Contest) ($35)
- A Kindle Book in Amazon Giveaways ($8)
- $5000 in Visa Gift Cards
- $5 Walgreens Gift Card
- A Nautica Voyage Cologne Sample
- A $10 Uber credit
I am so pleased and grateful for these wins!
Many of the sweepstakes I entered, however, have an end date at the end of July or later, so more prizes may still arrive. After enough time has passed, I will write a post on whether I thought entering sweepstakes all day is worth the time and effort as reflected in the quantity and quality of prizes.